Best kershaw link blue information
2. Kershaw Blur, Navy Blue Stonewashed (1670NBSW) Pocket Knife, 3.4” Stonewashed 14C28N Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle with Black Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Open, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.9 OZ
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening makes for easy one-handed safe opening with thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip allows for carry tip up or tip down on the right side using pre-drilled holes
- Knife blade held in place with a secure liner lock, giving the knife a slim, sleek and stylish design while keeping the blade secure and the user safe
- Trac-Tec inserts give quality grip and offers easy carry in all environments, including wet and marine conditions
- Great EDC knife for anyone in need a reliable knife, including hunters, fishers, outdoorsmen, and users who enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, carving, camping and more
3. Kershaw Navy Blue Scallion Pocket Knife (1620NB); 2.4” 420HC Steel Blade with Bead-Blasted Finish and Anodized Aluminum Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip-Lock Slider; 2.5 OZ
- 2.4” high-carbon 420HC stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and a bead-blasted finish for a smooth, matte appearance.
- Made in America by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon and covered by Kershaw’s limited lifetime warranty
- Handle features navy blue anodized aluminum scales over steel liners, resistant to fading, scratching and corrosion
- Great companion for anyone in need of a compact, reliable EDC- backpackers, gardeners, hikers, hobbyists or anglers
- Compact design, perfect for everyday carry with a less intimidating, lightweight profile for easy storage in pockets, purses, bags, backpacks, tool boxes and more
4. Kershaw Outright Pocketknife (8320); 3-inch Upswept 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade in Brilliant Blue; PVD Coated Steel Handle with G10 Front Overlay; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening; Deep Carry Pocketclip; 4 oz.
- 3-inch 8Cr13Mov steel blade delivers superior hardness, excellent edge retention, maximum slicing power and reliable strength; upswept blade coated in durable, eye-catching blue PVD for added style
- Aggressive and solid yet easy to carry, this medium-sized pocket knife boasts a steel handle coated in brilliant blue, scratch resistant PVD; black G10 overlay provides added grip and visual appeal
- Equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening; sturdy frame lock provides secure lockup; lockbar butts up against backend of blade; deep-carry, single-position pocketclip (left, tip-down)
- Ready for action and built to meet the needs of the police officer, first responder, paramedic, firefighter, farmer, rancher, scout, hiker, fisher, camper, trucker, boater, minimalist and hunter
- The Outright pairs high performance with affordability and style, making it an ideal gift for graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, Father’s Day, promotions, weddings and other special occasions
5. Kershaw Blur S30V Folding Pocket Knife (1670S30V); 3.4” S30V Blade with Stonewashed Finish and Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Reversible Pocketclip; 4 OZ., Small
- Manufactured with premium materials and built to last a lifetime
- Premium S30V powdered steel blade, takes and holds an extremely fine edge for increased longevity
- Ideal for a wide variety of tasks including cleaning game, cutting rope, bushcrafting, slicing fruits and vegetables, cutting zip ties and more
- Stonewashed blade and basic black anodized aluminum handle with grip-tape give the S30V Blur its discreet, rugged appearance for a stealthy EDC
- The handle provides secure gripping power in almost any environment and is ideal for hunters, backpackers, fisherman, hobbyists, wilderness guides, farmers, homesteaders, or first responders
6. Kershaw Reverb XL Pocketknife; 3 in. 8Cr13MoV Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated Blade; Carbon Fiber Overlay Handle with Steel Back; Manual Opening, Carabiner Clip and Frame Lock (1225), Black
- Slim yet big-bladed, easy to carry, corrosion resistant, sharp straight from the box, eye-catching, popular and backed by the long-respected brand of Kershaw, Reverb XL is the knife for a full range of outdoor activities
- Large and in charge 3-Inch Titanium carbo-nitride coated blade is skillfully designed in an upswept blade shape perfect to handle any cutting or slicing task
- Ideal all-weather material, the front handle is constructed of blue-gray G10 with an attractive and carbon fiber overlay; back handle is titanium carbo-nitride coated stainless steel
- Offers a large lanyard Hole to accommodate thick Para cord and a built-in carabineer clip conveniently attaches to a backpack or harness; extra deep-carry pocket Clip allows low and comfortable carry
- A size worth flaunting and bragging about, Reverb XL is a conversation piece for anyone who works or plays in the outdoors; hikers, backpackers, campers, and more
7. Kershaw Natrix-Carbon Fiber Pocket Knife (7007CF); 3.25 In. 8Cr13MoV Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated Blade; 3D-Machined G10 Handle with Carbon Fiber Overlay, Flipper, Reversible Deep-Carry Clip; 2.9 oz.
- Titanium carbo-nitride coating adds distinct appeal and blade protection to the durable, reliable, strong, quality 8Cr13MoV steel blade. The drop-point blade offers solid performance and value
- Awesome, stylish, classy, exciting, flashy, blue-gray handles with a carbon fiber overlay distinguish the knife amongst others. The eye-catching color combination is unique and impressive
- Opened with a built-in flipper, the KVT ball-bearing opening makes opening the knife manually safe, secure, fast, quick, convenient, and protective
- The all-black hardware along with the oversized pivot really add to the interest and stunning design of the knife. A decorative backspacer adds another element of embellishment and style
- A custom-designed deep carry pocketclip mimics the lines of the special recess machined into the handle to complete this attractive, easy to use, perfect everyday carry
8. Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening (1812OLCB)
- The USA-made Dividend’s Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade; hard, corrosion-resistant N690 on the blade upper and tough, wear-resistant D2 on the cutting edge.
- The distinctive anodized, olive green, 6061-T6 aluminum handle is decked out with machined details and an American flag silhouette.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The position is then safely secured with liner lock technology.
- A versatile, deep-carry pocketclip is adjustable for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- The Dividend knife measures 7. 25 inches end to end when opened, 4. 25 inches when folded, and weighs just 2. 8 ounces.
9. Kershaw Leek, Teal Pocket Knife (1660TEAL); 3” Bead-Blasted High-Performance Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade, Teal Anodized Aluminum Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip-Lock Slider; 2.4 OZ
- 3” Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with a sleek bead-blasted finish for excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight anodized aluminum handle, bonded with teal dye for an everlasting finish resistant to fading and scratching
- The ideal tool for any hobbyist, hiker, craftsman, hunter, gardener, or any knife enthusiast in need of a reliable EDC
- Designed by Kershaw and built to last by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon
- Versatile everyday carry for various tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, making fire kindling, cutting zip-ties, removing splinters or even defense against aggressive animals
10. Kershaw Secret Agent (4007); Concealable Boot Knife with Strong Single Edge 4.4 Inch 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Arrives with Dual Carry Molded Sheath and Stealthy Non-Reflective Black Oxide Finish, 3 OZ
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with high carbon is heat treated for performance, hardness and durability
- Handle is reinforced synthetic polymer encased by textured rubber for grip security; reinforcement provides increased strength, stiffness and stability
- Tech rich black oxide coating converts steel to magnetite to boost appearance and corrosion resistance
- High performing sheath provides clip for belt or UWB carry and slots for leg carry straps; both ensure users’ preference for accessibility
- Blade’s first edition survives torture test seen on Survival Bros; fans claim it slices through plastic, aluminum, kelp, rope, jellyfish and fiberglass