Best kershaw cinder review information
1. Kershaw Cinder-Copper 1.4 In. Blade; Small Pocket Knife with Stonewash Blade, Copper Handle, Manual Open, with Thumb Stud, Bottle Opener, Liner Lock and Lanyard Hole (1025CUX)
- Kershaw Cinder-Copper has everything desirable in small keychain knife; perfect for pack, pocket, at home or in the car; and make quick, accurate, easy, efficient, convenient, fast work of any task
- Copper handles give this mini knife a unique look; will develop an attractive patina over time
- Upswept tip positions the edge at a convenient position for cutting, breaking down boxes or cut twine and string
- Manual open knife with thumb stud, featuring an exposed liner lock for visual appeal; sports a handy bottle opener at back end of knife and showcases beautiful and copper handle scales
- The Kershaw Cinder is the perfect addition to every keychain, pack, pocket or purse; built-in bottle opener makes this multi-function mini knife even better
2. Kershaw Cinder Multi-Function Folding Pocketknife (1025); 1.4 Inch 3Cr13 Stonewashed Blade; Manual Opening; Liner Lock; Bottle Opener; Keychain Carry; Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle; 0.9 oz
- Thumbstud smoothly assists blade’s manual open in classic style
- Liner Lock securely lock blade during use; steel plate moves behind open blade to prevent wiggle and unexpected fold back
- Open length: 4 inches; closed length: 2.6 inches, slightly longer than average key, making it perfect for keychain carry
- Uniquely small yet capable for daily tasks; two-toned wonder opens packages, breaks down boxes, trims stems, cuts duct tape, twine and rope, notches wood and more
- Kershaw backs its knives with limited warranty for lifetime of original owner; knives are guaranteed against defects in material and construction and to perform as advertised
3. Kershaw Random Leek, Blackwash, 3 inch Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade, SpeedSafe Opening, Reverse Tanto, 1660RBW
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- BlackWash finish gives this Leek a unique, rugged look, also helps hide use scratches
- Reverse Tanto blade shape adds durability and provides a different angle than the original Leek (1660).
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows opening with minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry with reversible pocketclip
- Made in the USA – Measures 4 inches closed, 7 inches when opened. Handle thickness of 0.31 in, blade thickness 0.09 inches. 2.9 ounces, on the lighter end of most pocketknives.
4. Kershaw Airlock Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Inset Liner Lock (1385), Black
- A reverse tanto-style 4Cr14 steel blade that offers excellent corrosion resistance and high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look.
- Solid and comfortable glass-filled nylon handle with a distinctive steel “window” that displays the blade while closed.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up).
- Part of Kershaw’s Starter series, the Airlock provides a great value with many style and advanced features.
- The Airlock measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 2.9 oz.
5. Kershaw Pub, Black Multifunction Pocket Knife (4036BLKX) with 1.6 Inch 8Cr13MoV Stonewash Blade and Black Handle, Includes a Screwdriver Tip, Pry Bar, Key Chain Attachment and Bottle Opener; 1.9 oz
- Multitool with 5 functions (screwdriver, pry bar, key chain, bottle opener and blade) ready for any task; safe for use at a pub while hanging out with friends
- Manual opening; the Pub provides ultimate stability and control for optimal use and excellent blade authority
- Small and compact in size makes the Pub great for traveling and carrying in urban, suburban and outdoors settings
- The Sheepsfoot style blade allows maximum versatility for exercising and executing the Pub’s many functions
- Tools include, but not limited to, a bottle opener, pry bar, screwdriver and lanyard hole
- Care instructions: Hand Wash
6. Kershaw Spoke (1313BLK); Pocket Knife with 2-In. Steel Blade and All Steel Handle, Both with Black-Oxide Finish; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Flipper, Secure Liner Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.1 OZ.
- 2” high-performance 4CR14 steel blade sports a sleek, non-reflective black-oxide BlackWash finish and a big belly, ideal for slicing
- Matching all-steel handle construction with a unique texture pattern, providing a strong and sturdy grip
- Lightweight, low-profile everyday pocket carry for numerous tasks such as opening tough packages, breaking down boxes, stripping wire and cutting paracord, zip-ties, or fabric
- Stealthy EDC for hobbyists, landscapers, hikers, campers, hunters and anyone in need of a compact pocket folder
- Black-oxide finish combines two processes to create a rugged, matte appearance and provide added corrosion protection
7. Kershaw Misdirect Pocketknife; 2.9 in. 4Cr13 Black-Oxide Blackwash™ Finish Blade, Stainless Steel Stonewash Finish Handle Equipped with SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening, Flipper and Frame Lock (1365)
- Backed by the trusted name of Kershaw, the misdirect folding pocketknife is a value-priced, affordable, helpful tool for any job around the house and great for taking on outdoor adventures
- With a closed length of 4-inches, overall length of 6. 8-Inches and a blade length of 2. 9-Inches, the misdirect is small enough to comfortably carry in pocket, bag, Pack, or Purse
- Featuring a sturdy frame lock, 3-position pocket Clip for right and left tip-up or tip-down carry, speed Safe Assisted opening and a flipper, the misdirect is a convenient pocket companion
- Whether on the job or around the house, camping, hunting, boating, fishing, working outdoors or in the garage, The Kershaw misdirect is ready for any task you might ask of it
- From opening packages to cutting cord to whittling a stick to roast marshmallows, this dependable, useful knife has a precision tip and sharp edge that makes it a great slicing and cutting knife
- Included Components: Corrugated Cardboard, Stainless Steel
- Handle features assisted opening, locking frame and reversible pocket clip
- 3.7” blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel featuring excellent edge retention, wear resistance and toughness, finished with a black-oxide blade coat
- Pure steel handle with comfortable in-hand feel finished with a matte gray titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Reliable for various tasks like opening packages, puncturing holes, making kindling, cleaning game, cutting cord and aggressive animal defense
- A stealthy companion for any handyman, backpacker, hunter, angler, hobbyist, carpenter, hiker, or any knife lover in need of a sleek, affordable everyday pocket carry
9. Kershaw Barricade (8650) Orange Multifunction Rescue Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Blade; SpeedSafe Opening, Glass Breaker Tip, Belt Cutter, Pocketclip; 4.5 oz
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick access to blade with one-handed safe release; the modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with the flipper
- Liner lock secures blade in position during use and closes easily when tasks are done; the enclosed hard and corrosion resistant blade meets every need and want
- Single position pocket clip allows for a comfortable carry with ease and accessibility; also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride low in pockets
- Built-in belt cutter works as an emergency escape tool
- Accessible and strong carbide glass breaker built into the handle
10. Kershaw Chive Pocket Knife (1600); 1.9” 420HC Steel Blade with 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Flipper, Frame Lock, Tip-Lock Slider and Single-Position Pocketclip; 1.7 OZ.
- Bead-blasted 1. 9” high-performance blade made of 420HC steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- Matching stainless steel handle is resistant to corrosion and also finished with a non-reflective matte bead-blasted finish
- Capable of everyday cutting tasks at home or at work such as cutting zip-ties, stripping small wire, slicing fruit and removing staples
- Perfect for everyday carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, briefcase, on a belt or around the neck with the handle’s predrilled lanyard hole
- Handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening, secure frame lock, Tip-lock slider and convenient single-position pocket clip