Best kershaw 1987 information
- Quality material back dating to 1904
- Designed with the outdoor Lifestyle in mind
- To be used safely and under care
- Flipper makes knife opening easy in any type of tactical setting
- Patented SpeedSafe Assisted Opening helps open the knife with ease and ultimate user safety
- Liner Lock keeps knife open during use with a lock bar that slides in place behind the blade for safety and security
- The blade’s black-oxide finish keeps the knife from rusting, resists weird and corrosion, provides a sleek look and makes the blade easy to clean
- The 3-postion pocketclip offers carrying flexibility and numerous options for storing and concealing the knife with ease
3. Kershaw Camshaft Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock (1370), Black
- Versatile clip-point blade with a slight belly curve offers excellent piercing and slicing capabilities. The corrosion resistant, high-strength 4Cr14 blade steel has a stonewashed finish to conceal scratches.
- Glass-filled, nylon handle is contoured for comfort and promotes secure grip during use. The handle’s carbon-fiber-like texture complements the rugged, stonewashed blade.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a manual push on the thumbstud or a pull back on the flipper. A custom pivot design and back spacer add unique touches for everyday carry.
- Hardworking in appearance and function, the Camshaft features a reversible deep-carry pocket clip and a blade that transfers maximum force into each push and pull.
- The knife measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 3.1 oz.
4. Kershaw Barricade (8650) Orange Multifunction Rescue Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Blade; SpeedSafe Opening, Glass Breaker Tip, Belt Cutter, Pocketclip; 4.5 oz
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick access to blade with one-handed safe release; the modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with the flipper
- Liner lock secures blade in position during use and closes easily when tasks are done; the enclosed hard and corrosion resistant blade meets every need and want
- Single position pocket clip allows for a comfortable carry with ease and accessibility; also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride low in pockets
- Built-in belt cutter works as an emergency escape tool
- Accessible and strong carbide glass breaker built into the handle
5. Kershaw Secret Agent (4007); Concealable Boot Knife with Strong Single Edge 4.4 Inch 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Arrives with Dual Carry Molded Sheath and Stealthy Non-Reflective Black Oxide Finish, 3 OZ
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with high carbon is heat treated for performance, hardness and durability
- Handle is reinforced synthetic polymer encased by textured rubber for grip security; reinforcement provides increased strength, stiffness and stability
- Tech rich black oxide coating converts steel to magnetite to boost appearance and corrosion resistance
- High performing sheath provides clip for belt or UWB carry and slots for leg carry straps; both ensure users’ preference for accessibility
- Blade’s first edition survives torture test seen on Survival Bros; fans claim it slices through plastic, aluminum, kelp, rope, jellyfish and fiberglass
6. Kershaw Kuro (1835TBLKST), Pocket Knife with Partially Serrated 3.1” 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle; SpeedSafe Assisted Open with Flipper, 3.2 oz.
- 3.1” blade made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade offers strength, corrosion resistance and good edge retention
- Black glass-filled nylon handle scales provide an eye-catching pattern for greater gripping traction and unmatched style
- Modified tanto blade features a drop-point for strong piercing power and a serrated edge for cutting tough materials with ease
- Excellent tool for any hobbyist, landscaper, contractor, wilderness guide, warehouse worker or knife enthusiast in need of a sturdy EDC
- Versatile cutting edge is useful for cutting heavy cordage, preparing kindling, removing zip-ties, animal defense and everyday home tasks
7. Kershaw Airlock Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Inset Liner Lock (1385), Black
- A reverse tanto-style 4Cr14 steel blade that offers excellent corrosion resistance and high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look.
- Solid and comfortable glass-filled nylon handle with a distinctive steel “window” that displays the blade while closed.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up).
- Part of Kershaw’s Starter series, the Airlock provides a great value with many style and advanced features.
- The Airlock measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 2.9 oz.
8. Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K Folding Pocket Knife, 3.25 inch D2 Stainless Steel Blade, Manual Opening, G10 Handle, 6034D2
- Corrosion resistant, 3. 25-inch blade crafted with upgraded D2 Steel, a high carbon, high chromium tool steel that provides great edge retention and hardness
- Modified clip-point blade is ideal for delicate handiwork, opening packages, cleaning small game, aggressive animal defense and preparing kindling
- Manual blade opening with a thumb disk, Emerson’s patented “wave shaped feature” is a favorite feature among military, rescue and law enforcement
- Versatile pocket carry and ideal companion for wilderness guides, hunters, backpackers, landscapers and knife enthusiasts
- Reversible pocket clip for left- or right-handed carry. Overall length opened is 7. 75 inches, closed, 4. 5 inches. Weighs 5. 1 oz, a hefty weight.
- Designed by Emerson Knives and precision engineered by Kershaw for uncompromising function, fit and finish
- Weighing 5. 1 ounces, the CQC-6K leans toward the heavier end of most knives.
- Included components: G10 Handle
9. Kershaw Random Leek, Blackwash, 3 inch Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade, SpeedSafe Opening, Reverse Tanto, 1660RBW
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- BlackWash finish gives this Leek a unique, rugged look, also helps hide use scratches
- Reverse Tanto blade shape adds durability and provides a different angle than the original Leek (1660).
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows opening with minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry with reversible pocketclip
- Made in the USA – Measures 4 inches closed, 7 inches when opened. Handle thickness of 0.31 in, blade thickness 0.09 inches. 2.9 ounces, on the lighter end of most pocketknives.
10. Kershaw Oso Sweet (1830) Folding Pocketknife with Satin-Finished 3.1-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Open, Liner Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3.2 OZ. , Black
- 3.1-inch, easy to maintain 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a non-reflective, satin appearance
- Black Glass-filled nylon handle with comfortable Contour and textured “scale” pattern, for a unique look and sturdy grip
- Great for maintenance professionals, anglers, backpackers, hikers, landscapers, campers and more
- Feature rich handle includes Speed Safe assisted opening, a secure locking liner, convenient reversible pocket clip and predrilled lanyard hole
- Classic drop-point blade is perfect for a number of tasks like opening packages, cutting cordage, slicing fruit, aggressive animal defense, removing zip-ties and more