Best kal pantothenic acid information
- Free from gluten, soy, starch, artificial colors and preservatives
- Suitable to vegans
- Helps provide 100mg pantothenic acid
- 100 tablets per container
- Suggested to take 1 tablet daily with food or a glass of water
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
2. KAL Pantothenic Acid Sustained Release 1000mg | For Energy Storage & Release | Supports Metabolism of Carbs, Fats & Proteins | Vegetarian | 100ct
- Energy: Pantothenic Acid plays an important role in energy storage and release
- Metabolism: May support normal, healthy metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Sustained Release: Formula intended to provide sustained utilization of pantothenic acid over time
- Kal Quality: Manufactured in our own facility; Vegetarian & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Committed to Quality: Lab verified using the strictest standard to ensure purity, identity & potency
- B-COMPLEX VITAMIN: Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of coenzyme A (CoA).
- VITAMIN B-5: CoA is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- 500mg of Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) Per Capsule
- 240 Capsules Per Bottle
- Quality Guaranteed
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, 3rd Party Tested
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
6. Pure Encapsulations – Pantothenic Acid – Hypoallergenic Supplement Supports Cellular Energy Production, Adrenal and Cardiovascular Health – 120 Capsules
- Cellular Energy: Pantothenic acid supports cellular energy production by promoting proper metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.*
- Nutrient Synthesis: Pantothenic acid helps the synthesis of vitamins, amino acids, and fatty acids.*
- Fatty Acid Metabolism: Pantothenic acid is a precursor of coenzyme A (CoA) which is essential for fatty acid transport and fatty acid metabolism.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn’t just our process or what goes into our supplements — what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
7. Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin B5 500mg Per Count, 365 Capsules (1 Year Supply), B-Complex Vitamin, Support Energy Production and Nervous System, Non-GMO
- Micro Ingredients Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin B5 Capsules, 500mg Pantothenic Acid Per Pill, 365 Counts (1 Year Supply), Best B Complex Vitamins, Non-GMO
- Essential for the Production of Energy, the Synthesis of Protein Metabolism.
- Greatly Support Healthy Skin, Hair, Face and Nails.
- Non-GMO, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy and Gluten-Free.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity and Safety.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of Coenzyme A (CoA)
- CoA is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
9. Allergy Research Group – Pantothenic Acid – Vitamin B5 – Cellular Energy, Adrenals – 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Vitamin B5, used in many body systems including metabolism of carbohydrates and fats for energy*
- Supports production of adrenal hormones, skin, hair, nerves, and red blood cells*
- Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979 Allergy Research Group has committed to using pure and low allergy potential ingredients
10. NaturesPlus Pantothenic Acid – 1000 mg, 60 Vegetarian Tablets – Vitamin B5 Supplement, Supports Food Metabolism, Promotes Healthy Nervous System, Energy Production – Gluten-Free – 60 Servings
- Vital Building Block for Life – Vitamin B-5 or Pantothenic Acid is important to a number of bodily processes. It’s necessary for making blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Metabolism & Mitochondrial Support – A member of the B complex family, pantothenic acid is involved in the creation of energy and the breakdown of protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Nervous System Support – Vitamin B-5 is also important to a healthy nervous system, as well as proper nerve and muscle system. Deficiency in B5 may result in fatigue and headaches.
- High Potency – Each serving contains 1000 mg of Pantothenic Acid. A special base provides for gradual release of the vitamin throughout the day.
- Quality Manufacturing – Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance, superior standards, and are FDA and NSF registered.
- New Look, Same Standards – As we transition to our new packaging, you may receive either the old or new bottle design. Rest assured that while the look may differ, our high-quality standards will never change.